Thursday, December 15, 2022
2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT
Duration: 45 minutes
DevOps attempts to merge development and operations to develop better-quality software products. DevOps is constantly transforming and has never been more popular than it is today. In fact, “DevOps” is one of the top most searched for phrases in the entire IT industry. So what happened in 2022?
We’ve assembled a panel of experts for our final webinar of 2022 to look back on the year and discuss key learnings and trends such as:
- Trends for DevOps practices and culture in teams
- Workflows and tools that are being adopted
- The trends in deploying software with containerization and Kubernetes
- Programming languages that are rising quickly to the top
- Our favorite security vulnerabilities and tools to help
- A look back on supply chain security trends of 2022
- How the recent tech industry layoffs could affect DevOps and security
Ciara Carey, Developer Relations, Cloudsmith
Aisling Conroy, Senior Manager Competitive Intelligence, CircleCi
Luke Kilpatrick, Director of Developer Experience, LinearB.