Can't see the embedded form below? Click here to register.
“DevOps” has never been more popular than it is today; it seems to be on the top of everyone’s minds and constantly evolving. So what can we expect to see in terms of trends for 2023?
Join us as we continue our December conversation and discuss our predictions for DevOps and Software Supply Chain Security for the year ahead with community leaders. We will delve into some common and not-so-common opinions and topics you are likely to hear more and more about as the year progresses, including:
- What it looks like to do more with less in 2023
- How can we make SBOMs useful in 2023?
- Reducing toolchain complexity
- Prioritizing developer experience and productivity
- Rises in distributed engineering teams - what that means for tooling
- Platform Engineering VS DevOps
Chris Hughes, CISO and Co-Founder at Aquia
Mel Kaulfuss, Staff Developer Advocate, Buildkite
Alison Sickelka, VP Product, Cloudsmith
Moderated by Dan McKinney, Technical Account Manager, Cloudsmith